Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My Very First Post

Welcome to all of you who’ve stumbled upon this blog. I’ve decided, in this first post, to explain why I’ve decided to start a blog. To those who care, it’s a short journey.

At the end of 2004, I started a website called Juantans Speaks at the urging of Chris, a friend of mine who wanted to see me do something on the web. The site was filled with blog-style posts on many subjects from politics to sports and more. I updated it for about six months before real life stepped in and ate up all of my free time. The site finally died in December 2005.

Recently, Chris has been on me again to do something online. He recommended this place because he knows that I’m lazy. After several months of waffling, I finally put this together. I plan on making this thing prettier, but, for now, I’m going to leave it be.

What can you expect to see here? I don’t know yet. Most likely, you’ll see references to my life and things that bother me. Politics, both local and national, are fair game, but I’ll try to keep things light.

No comments: