Thursday, February 21, 2008

Another Year Older

Last Sunday was my 28th birthday (yay!). Do I feel any different? No, just a little tired from work.

I was thinking about all of the things I saw and did in the last year, and I was a bit surprised at how long it was. I watched a good friend of mine get married, and I introduced the bridal party at the reception (without the public speaking issues). I visited a local fort that I had always wanted to visit but I didn’t have time. I also rode a ferry across Mobile Bay on a day where no one should’ve been on the water. I was within two miles of a tornado, but I didn’t get to see it. I did see some of the damage about an hour after it hit. Actually, I was about ten to twenty miles away from another tornado that hit the morning of my birthday and did damage to many homes. Finally, I finalized plans to go to Philadelphia to see the city and visit relatives, some of whom I haven’t seen since my last visit to the city in 1996.

Expect to see more about my trip to Philly. Here’s to a good year!

No comments: