Monday, November 16, 2009

Let’s Try This Again

It’s been a while since I’ve posted. I could make up a bunch of excuses about me having things to do or being distracted with life or work, but in reality, when it comes to writing something that may or may not be seen, I tend to have a short attention span. I can write a novel, but blogs get boring for me after a while.

I’m actually going to try a little harder to keep this updated this time. I’ve already had one site die from inactivity, and I’m not going to let this one suffer the same fate.

So, expect at least one post per week (but don’t hold me to that). Like I said in my first post, expect stuff on sports, politics, maybe religion, the weather…really anything that gets my attention that causes an emotional reaction. Again, I’ll try to keep things light.

No comments: